Primoz Bozic – Success Systems Master
Hi, my name is Primoz Bozic and I’m the founder of Skyrocket Your Productivity.
I’ve spent years figuring out what separates the successful people from the mediocrity of the masses. I sought answers to the questions like:
- Why do some businesses succeed while others fail?
- Why do some people manage to build exercise habits while others struggle?
- How can you be extremely successful at your job while still finding time for your family at friends?
- Is there a proven framework that you can follow to succeed at anything?
Is there just one framework that you can use to succeed at anything? I don’t think so. But what I did find out is that extremely successful businessmen, sportsmen and employees do things a lot differently than the rest.
An average basketball player just comes to the practice and plays basketball.
A professional basketball player systematically improves parts of his technical game, psychology and physical condition.
An average entrepreneur designs a product in his head and expects people to just buy it.
A successful entrepreneur systematically tests and validates different ideas and makes sure that his prospects need and want the product before spending years developing it.
An average job seeker sends the same the same CV to a hundred companies and doesn’t get a job.
The person who lands a top job in a company systematically identifies how he can help his future employers earn more money, save time and solve other problems before he even gets in touch with the company’s hiring manager.
What I’ve learned from this is that success isn’t random. The successful people use proven systems that they have learned by studying the most successful people in their fields or experimenting on their own, whereas the average people just mindlessly do what the masses do.
As Albert Einstein famously said, the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Over time, I have developed my own systems that I used to become a location independent full-time entrepreneur, surround myself with other successful people and live my dream life. I have shared these systems with a lot of my 1-on-1 consulting clients in the past, and now I’ve packed them into an online video course.
Introducing Success Systems: Learn how to create your own systems that stick to earn more money and get more done in less time.
With Success Systems course, you will be able to live up to your full potential in business, career and life. Here are just some of the things you can do once you learn how to design your own systems:
- Find more clients by creating testimonial, referral and outreach systems
- Delight your existing clients by creating systems to follow up with them and add value to them over time
- Save hours of time by automating repetitive and boring parts of your business process
- Be the first one to find out about new opportunities at your job: by creating systems to connect with and add value to your co-workers and bosses
- Excel at your existing job by automating parts of your job, completing the unpleasant tasks faster and systematically improving your skills
- Find new job opportunities by systematically connecting with people from your dream companies
- Maximise your potential: Create systems that allow you to get better each and every day, both at things that you’re already good at, as well as the ones that you struggle with.
- Find life balance: Make time for the things that you “should” be doing but aren’t, like spending time with your kids, wife and friends, or simply finding more time for yourself.
- Improve your health: Get more sleep, find the time to exercise and finally stick to your nutrition plan.
Once you finish the course, you will be able to pick up any book, online course or a video and know that you’ll be able to put it into action. You will know that your ideas won’t just get lost and forgotten because all of them are going to go into a system that you’ve created. You will know exactly what to do when you get stuck, and how to make your systems stick.
You will be able to take on any challenge in life and know that you will find a way to handle. That can mean building a 6-figure online business, improving your social skills or getting in the best physical shape of your life. You won’t be relying just on your willpower and energy levels, because you will have systems set up that will work for you.
These systems will work for you regardless of how tired or stressed out you are, and many of them will even work while you sleep, are on a date with your wife or party with your friends. You will be able to scale your systems and get more and more work done automatically that you never could have done on your own. You will be able to save the energy and willpower that you spend by making unnecessary choices and invest it into the high leverage activities that will help you improve yourself, your career and your business.
On top of all that, you will be able to create systems that work for you and stick with you. You won’t have to rely on motivation to use your systems because you will avoid the typical mistakes that people make beforehand, and if a part of a system will break, you will know exactly what to do to make it work for you.
Here’s what’s waiting for you in the Success Systems course:
Week 1: Learn how to design your own systems and get clarity in your life
- A step-by-step framework for designing good systems will answer your questions like: “What does a good system looks like?”, “What should you even try to systematize?”, “When should you design systems?”, “How many systems should you design at once?” and guide you through the process of creating basic systems.
- What NOT to do when designing systems: Avoid the common mistakes that people make when designing their own systems that result in systems that are hard to use, drain your energy and time and never stick.
- Create your first system: Take a look at some of the examples of my systems (How to wake up productive, how to read more books with investing no extra time, how to go for a jog every morning) and design your first system.
Week 2: Introduce systems to your work
- Design better systems: Get familiar with all of the basic system design tools through step-by-step video tutorials.
- Simple technique for bulletproofing systems: Learn how to iterate through your systems and make sure that they give you the desired results and go over specific examples for bulletproofing your systems.
- Introduce systems to your work environment: Create your first online system using the basic system design tools and look at my system for effective scheduling.
Week 3: Become a systems master and save hours of your time each week
- The ultimate time saver: Automate parts of your existing systems to get more done in less time.
- How to scale: Prevent your systems from breaking as they get bigger and bigger and create multi-user systems that you can use with your friends and co-workers.
- Supercharge your systems: Connect your systems with one another to make them even more powerful.
Week 4: Learn how to keep track of all of your systems and make them stick
- Take Massive Action: Learn how to move from consuming learning materials to creating systems out of books, online courses, TED talks or advice that you are given from other people.
- Master systems: Create “Master systems” that give you a bird’s eye view of your systems and make all of your systems super easy to use and access.
- Create systems that stick: Make sure that you actually keep using your systems over time and get back on track when you don’t use them for a few days.