Powerful Change With Hypnosis
Improve your social confidence dramatically as you learn how to master the art of social finesse: especially for those who find such situations very difficult to handle!
Master Social Finesse With This Powerful Hypnosis Program!!!!!
This special Power Your Mind to Master Social Finesse CD or MP3 can change your life for the better – and for good!!!!
Your subconscious mind holds the key to mastering social finesse!
- Do parties or social gatherings make you nervous?
- Do you suffer from low self-esteem, social anxiety, acute shyness or loneliness?
- Do you find it difficult to meet and talk to new people?
- Are you convinced that people ignore you, avoid you or won’t like you?
- Are you too scared to suggest a meeting or a date?
- Are you sick of seeing yourself as a “wall flower” or an “outcast” and, worse, not liking yourself because of that perception?
Everyone is special and has equal ability to light up a room! You don’t have to be outgoing to be a master of social finesse – you can simply have a great smile, or could be a sympathetic or enthusiastic listener for one person at a time.
This hypnosis CD or MP3 will power your mind to be a master of social finesse, and enable you to naturally:
- Improve your natural confidence and self-esteem.
- Be able to function without “masks”, or your old ways or habits that you hide behind, which prevent the “real you” from relaxing and enjoying yourself.
- Learn how to focus on the moment or on the person you’re speaking to – instead of yourself, your appearance or your fears.
- Eliminate debilitating shyness and allow yourself to shine as brightly as you want, whenever you want!
- Relate and find things in common with anyone that you happen to come into contact with.
- Learn the power of a smile and when to use it to your advantage.
- Learn how to be brave enough to strike up a conversation
- Handle confronting situations or difficult times when you don’t know what to say – with easy-to-implement solutions, such as asking questions about the person you’re talking to & then listening well for clues on how to continue the conversation.
- Banish phobias and fears that the ‘wrong thing’ will come out.
- Establish your back up “safety net” of knowing how to instantly and naturally calm yourself, handle or resolve things, or make amends, if awkwardness surfaces.
- Understand body language and be more aware of a person’s signals when you’re speaking to them- and learn better ways to react accordingly.
- Learn how to self-assess appropriately with brilliant tips and tricks such as knowing when to tone it down, when (and when not) to check your appearance or your surroundings; when to speak and when to listen.