Ordinary success-improvement products may be enough to help ordinary folks achieve higher levels of success. However, when you’ve already reached a certain level of success, you need something more. Something that goes the extra mile and exceeds mediocrity.
As a high-achiever, you know that your belief system is the key to everything. What you believe determines the decisions you make, the actions you take, and consequently the results you get.
Napoleon Hill explained it very well in “Think and Grow Rich” and “Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude.” So did Anthony Robbins in “Unlimited Power,” Wayne Dyer in “Your Erroneous Zones,” Thomas Stanley in “The Millionaire Mind,” Robert Kiyosaki in “Rich Dad, Poor Dad,” and many other excellent authors.
You also know that there is a metaphysical/spiritual component to this as well, because your beliefs influence the people and events around you even before you get personally involved. Perhaps you call this “Divine Providence,” “the Power of Faith,” or “the Law of Attraction.”
Even so, you also know that believing in magic and miracles is only the first step to achieving high levels of success, and that you need more to maximize your potential.
The Problem of Success
There is one obstacle that cannot be overcome with money and success. Time.
You simply have too much to do. Whether it’s the deadlines at work, or just that you have so many things you want to do with your life, there are only 24 hours in a day, and even if you live to 200, time will eventually run out.
And yet, time is required to effect any changes in your belief system.
The more often you hear, read, or express an idea, the more it becomes lodged in your subconscious mind, where it affects every decision you make, every action you take, and every result you achieve in all areas of life.
Unfortunately, when you’re surrounded by less-successful people, you spend a large portion of your day hearing less-than-optimal beliefs expressed by these folks. They don’t mean to drag you down with them, but their constant repetition of success-zapping beliefs wears you down, day after day.
And this makes it that much more difficult to reach for even higher levels of success.
The Solution to the Time Problem
To counteract the constant bombardment of negative beliefs from less-successful people, and to achieve even higher levels of success yourself, you need to inject a large number of proven, positive belief statements directly into your subconscious mind over and over again.
You have, no doubt, tried subliminal recordings to help with this, but they didn’t work for you. That’s because the statements in the recordings are usually written by those who have not experienced high levels of success themselves, or because the statements have been put so far into the background that they cease to be heard by either your conscious or subconscious mind.
In short, they were inferior products which failed to meet your needs.
Even if they WERE quality products, if they didn’t include enough variety, they would quickly lose their effectiveness. I’ll go into more depth on this in a moment.
Another option is to use audio books. Get some of the greatest success books of all time in an audio format, and play them repeatedly in the background while you do other things. This will serve to counteract the negative statements you hear day after day, and remind you of important points that will help you be as successful as you can. And because you’re not consciously listening to them, they don’t take any time away from the things you want to do.
However, the problem with this approach is that most audio books contain a lot of filler material — stuff you don’t need. Stuff that serves only to help your conscious mind understand the important points.
When you’re playing this material in the background while you do other things, you’re not consciously listening to it, and all that filler material does nothing but waste time.
What you really need is a set of recordings that contain the distilled essence of the greatest success books of all time, in a format you can use any time of the day or night.
Introducing the EmBRACES Belief Entrainment System
EmBRACES (Em-powering Belief Reinforcement & Alignment for Confidence, Excellence, and Success) is a new system of recordings I’ve developed.
This belief entrainment system was created with one purpose in mind — to help you get the most out of life with the lowest possible investment of time and energy.
Every personal development system in the world works by changing what you believe to the point where you start to make better decisions, take better actions, and get better results. As discussed in my book, “Choose To Believe”, there is even some evidence that your beliefs are also the cause of events in which you have little or no physical involvement through a process commonly called the “Law of Attraction.”
For both of these reasons, taking control of your belief system is the primary means of improving yourself and your experience of life.
One of the easiest ways to change what you believe is to impress a new set of beliefs onto your subconscious mind through repeated exposure to supporting, positive belief statements. Although you could do this by reading, listening to audio books, or masterminding with like-minded individuals, the EmBRACES system will do it in less time.
These recordings provide the best possible combination of belief statements delivered in a technologically advanced format to gently align your belief system, helping you attain even higher levels of success.
And you’ll be pleased to know that it won’t take any time away from the other things you want to do with your time.
A solution for the #1 problem with personal development recordings
My in-depth research into highly-successful people revealed a core set of approximately 500 beliefs which generate all true success. This is the distilled list, representing the key 20% responsible for 80% of ‘effortless’ success.
While it would be possible to create a single recording that contains all 500 belief statements, you would need to listen to that recording for hours and hours on end, week after week after week. With only a single recording, you would get incredibly bored with it quickly. And so would your subconscious mind.
When your subconscious mind gets bored with any stimulus, it stops processing it, and your personal growth stagnates. In personal development circles, this is called “desensitization”, and means that you never reach your full potential.
This is one reason the old subliminal recordings never really worked, because most of them used the same “masking sounds”, such as ocean waves, babbling brooks, thunderstorms, and so on. (There were other reasons too, which you’ll see below.)
When you use a system of recordings that all sound different, your subconscious mind continues to process the sounds, and you continue to get results, long after other recordings have stopped working for you.
Look at it this way. Filet Mignon may be a great steak, but if you ate it for every meal, you’d soon find yourself looking forward to a simple fast-food hamburger.
The same is true with personal development recordings. Listening to your favorite style of recording may be great for a while, but you’ll eventually want to branch out and experience other styles.
To make this easy, I divided the various belief statements from my research into 10 modules, addressing approximately 50 statements each. Within these 10 modules, there are a wide variety of unique recordings, as well as a number of technologies designed to increase the effectiveness of the “belief transplant”.
Technologies Used to Enhance Recordings
In my research into various methods to change what we believe, the absolute BEST one is a variation on an old idea. As many people know, “subliminal” recordings from the past never really worked. The idea was good, but the implementation was horrible.
The basic principle behind “subliminal” recordings is that our subconscious minds process much more information than we are consciously aware of, and by placing suggestions outside the range of conscious awareness, but within the range of our subconscious minds, we can eliminate any conscious resistance we may have to new ideas.
There’s a lot of controversy around whether the basic principles behind subliminal messages are valid are not. Rather than explain all of the sides to the issue to prove that subliminal messaging does work, I’m going to cut to the chase and explain HOW it works.
First, in order for your subconscious mind to be influenced by anything, there has to be a stimulus PHYSICALLY PRESENT in your environment. The problem with the old subliminal recordings is that the voices were so far in the background they no longer caused any significant physical vibration in the air, and therefore ceased to exist. The voices don’t have to be loud enough to fully understand the words, they just have to be loud enough so you can actually hear that they are there.
Second, your subconscious mind will only interpret sounds as words when they actually sound like words. Speeding up a voice track until it sounds like birds chirping completely destroys the effectiveness of the recording. Same thing with “backward” recordings and other artificial manipulations. There just isn’t any reliable scientific evidence that any of that has any effect whatsoever.
And finally, while your subconscious mind is incredibly sensitive to many different stimuli, there is no way it can process 20,000 suggestions per minute, as some people claim.
In the end, the problem with many of the old subliminal recordings is that they did not stay within the boundaries of what your subconscious mind is actually capable of responding to.
Recordings that have one or more voices that may actually be heard in the mix do work, when they include belief statements based on solid psychological principles, such as those in my new EmBRACES system.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
A major difference between my new EmBRACES system and others is the use of a technique from NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), called “Pacing and Leading”.
The principle behind pacing and leading is that when a series of obviously truthful statements is heard, a feeling of trust and confidence wells up within us. Once that feeling is there, our minds will automatically associate that same level of trust and confidence with any further statements — meaning that these ideas are instantly more believable!
Here’s an example of pacing and leading used to improve our relationships:
- I believe that 2+2=4. (At least in ‘normal’ math.)
- I believe that I am alive.
- I believe that I am living on planet Earth.
- I believe that the sky is blue.
- I believe that I get along well with everyone.
The first four statements ‘pace’ our current beliefs, and the final statement ‘leads’ that belief to a new idea, one which will improve all our relationships.
This is only a simple example, but it helps to demonstrate what I’m talking about here. It’s a concept that works for all people, regardless of your background and prior experiences.
Recordings in my new EmBRACES system include a series of pacing statements playing continuously in the background, to elicit a feeling of trust and confidence, which is then associated with all of the other belief statements in the recording. This helps you see results quickly.
Another aspect of NLP which can be used to quickly change what we believe. It’s called “conversational hypnosis.”
Conversational hypnosis is an advanced use of language which includes things like presuppositions, embedded commands, ambiguity, misdirection, ‘downtime’, and a lot more. The result of all this is that a new idea can be placed within your mind in a way that causes you to accept it without question, as if it had always been a part of your thinking.
If you’re interested in learning all the bits and pieces that make up conversational hypnosis, I wrote a whole course teaching it, called the “” course, which is also listed on this website.
BrainWave Entrainment (BWE)
Another major technological advantage of the EmBRACES Belief Entrainment System is the use of BrainWave Entrainment (BWE).
Brainwave entrainment is a science that uses specially encoded sound to ‘entrain’ your brain to specific frequencies. Just as your heart beats a certain number of times per minute, your brain processes information a certain number of times per second. The faster your brain operates, the higher the ‘frequency’.
Whenever we are awake and alert, our brains operate at a frequency of 12 to 20 processing cycles per second. This level of activity is called ‘beta’. When we are relaxed and daydreaming, we are in the ‘alpha state’, which is where our brains process information at a frequency of 8 to 12 cycles per second.
Hypnosis happens at a level of 4 to 8 cycles per second, which is called ‘theta’, and sleep (aka the ‘delta state’) occurs below that. There are other brain states, such as gamma (above beta) and epsilon (below delta), but the 4 above are the main ones.
In brainwave entrainment, pulsating sound is used in specific patterns to induce altered states of consciousness, such as those experienced in meditation, sleep, or even intense concentration. One thing to keep in mind is that entrainment sound patterns do not FORCE your mind into anything, but simply make it easier to gently drift into these naturally occurring mind states.
Each recording in the EmBRACES system uses a unique pattern of brainwave entrainment to assist you in getting the maximum benefit with the lowest possible investment of time and energy.
And for those who may be familiar with BrainWave Entrainment, the type of entrainment used in these recordings does NOT require headphones.
The complete EmBRACES system includes the following 10 modules. All modules contain approximately 50 belief statements, in both 1st and 2nd-person versions, spoken by a male speaker, a female speaker, and both at once. This is described in more detail below.
For reference, ALL statements included in the recordings are spelled out in an included usage guide. This way, you can check all statements before you listen to any recordings, and feel assured that you approve of everything being absorbed by your inner mind.
Module 0: Magic & Miracles
This module includes approximately 50 belief statements which prepare your mind to expect quick, dramatic, and POSITIVE changes, which is extremely helpful when you want to make major improvements in your life. For some folks, this may be the only module they need to work with, whereas others will want to continue through the system to address other areas specifically.
Some of the belief statements included in this module are:
- All of my old limiting beliefs are being erased, and have no more power over my life.
- The focal point of Power is here and now.
- Every moment of every day is a fresh opportunity to start anew.
- I am now resonating with a new pattern of abundance, joy, and well being. This new pattern becomes my constant reality.
- My reality is a direct reflection of what I believe to be true.
- As I change what I believe, the world around me changes as well.
- If I truly believe it, the whole world can change in an instant.
- There are no limits.
- The more I use the Power of Belief, the better I get at manifesting what I desire.
- I choose to believe that everything goes my way.
- The past does not determine the future.
- I have the Power to determine my future.
- Everything I do tends to work out for the best.
- I am incredibly lucky.
Just imagine how much better everything in your life will work out when these beliefs begin the manifest themselves into your experience.
This is just a small sampling of the approximately 50 belief statements included in the Magic & Miracles module. Some recordings use 1st-person statements as listed above. Other recordings use 2nd-person statements, so you have the experience of hearing a wise and successful person supporting you on your journey.
Module 1: Self-Esteem
Once you have a solid foundation of EXPECTING positive changes to take place easily, the next step is to establish a firm sense of self-esteem. All success comes from having healthy self-esteem, and it’s nearly impossible to have true confidence, motivation, productivity, self-mastery, harmonious relationships, or personal prosperity without it.
Some of the belief statements included in this module are:
- Anyone who’s lived the life I’ve lived would have done everything I’ve done, and received the same results.
- Nobody’s perfect, and our imperfections are what make us unique and special.
- There is no one else exactly like me in the entire world. There is value in rarity, therefore I am valuable.
- I am valuable simply because I exist.
- I have inherited a destiny of greatness.
- I am gifted in some way.
- I have a purpose in life.
- I fulfill a vital function in the world.
- I am worthy of all good things.
- I have every right to be happy, healthy, and successful.
- I respect and love myself, as I respect and love all humankind.
- People accept me as I am.
- People like me and enjoy being around me.
- I deserve to be happy.
Again, this is just a small sampling of the 50 or so belief statements included in this module, and you’ll find both 1st-person and 2nd-person statements in the various recordings of this module.
Module 2: Self-Sufficiency (overcoming depression, addiction, dependency)
Perhaps the most “optional” module in the whole series, this one serves to help those who need it overcome feelings of depression, addiction, and dependency. Because these conditions are usually the results of very negative beliefs within one’s psyche, the statements included here may not match up with what you normally see taught. This is based on a principle I call the “psychological stairway”, which describes why very positive statements produce little, if any, results for someone in a very negative condition.
Here are some of the approximately 50 belief statements included in this module:
- Things are not as bad as I sometimes think they are.
- In fact, things are really much BETTER than I think they are.
- Every day, in every way, I find more and more good things in my life.
- I have fewer problems than most people.
- I find new evidence daily of the many wonderful things in my life right now.
- Day by day, I find myself feeling better and better.
- I can be happy any time I choose.
- My life is normally filled with abundant joy, happiness, and success.
- Anything I do, I do because I enjoy it, not because I have any need for it.
- I keep my mind and body free from all poisons.
- I maintain my self-control and do not overindulge my appetites.
- Changing a habit is as easy as changing my clothes. I just do it.
- Although I enjoy being with other people, I do not need anyone else in my life to be happy.
- I am fully capable of achieving my goals on my own.
- The more independent I feel, the more people will respect my independence.
Module 3: Confidence
With the solid foundation provided by the earlier modules, it’s time to start moving forward with confidence and power. While some of the statements from this module are also included in the Magic & Miracles module, this is where we “turn on the Power” and start to really get things moving.
Here are some of the statements included in this module:
- There are many wonderful things in this world, and I am free to experience as much as I desire.
- Just as surely as 2+2=4, my confidence grows by leaps and bounds.
- I am learning how to command the forces of the Universe to manifest the things I desire.
- I can change the world around me by changing what I believe to be true.
- I can change what I believe with a simple decision to do so.
- There is a great Power in the Universe helping me to achieve my goals.
- I am not bound by the rules and restrictions experienced by others.
- There are no limits to what I may experience in my life.
- As I focus on my connection to Universal Power, I am empowered with everything I need to accomplish my goals.
- I have a keen intuition which leads me directly to success.
- I enjoy the challenge of creating new things.
- I move forward with confidence and Power.
- Everything works out well for me.
- I rarely make mistakes.
- My timing is perfect. I’m always in the right place at the right time.
- I expect the best in every situation, because I usually get it.
Module 4: Motivation & Direction
The practical viewpoint on success is that all of your results come from the actions you take (or don’t take). This module gives you the beliefs you need to experience a never-ending feeling of motivation. Of course, what good is a sense of motivation if you feel lost, without direction? That’s why this module also gives you a strong sense of knowing the right direction to take in any situation.
Here are some of the statements included in this module:
- I enjoy being a valuable and productive member of society.
- The world needs me, my skills, and my unique set of talents.
- As I work to serve others, my own needs and desires are satisfied as well.
- The sooner I start, the sooner I’ll have the results I want.
- I find the process of discovery fascinating and exciting.
- Positive results come from taking positive action.
- I want to leave the world a better place than what I found.
- A mediocre result is 1000 times better than a perfect idea.
- Any progress is better than no progress.
- The only failure is the failure to try.
- A person on a mission will not be stopped.
- One strong effort will do more than a hundred weak efforts.
- There is a Source of guidance within me that is never wrong. I tap into that guidance now.
- The more I open my mind to Divine Guidance, the more I am in touch with true intuition.
- I have an Inner Intelligence guiding me to do the right thing at the right time.
- I trust the guidance that comes from within.
Module 5: Productivity (includes focus, organization, and persistence)
For those who believe the Law of Attraction can materialize objects out of thin air, this module will seem completely optional. For everyone else, the more productive you are, the more successful you’ll be in anything you do. This module helps you be more productive by supporting your beliefs in your ability to be focused, organized, and persistent.
Here are some of the statements included in this module:
- It feels good to be in a focused state of mind.
- When I’m focused, I have more energy.
- I can accomplish a lot more when I focus on doing one thing at a time.
- Just as a sharp blade works better than a dull one, a focused mind works better than an unfocused one.
- A focused mind is one which ignores potential distractions.
- Focusing my mind is easy.
- An organized work area prevents distractions.
- I can do so much more when my work area is clean and organized.
- I can find things quicker when everything is well organized.
- I can get more done when I work with a proven system.
- Make a good start, and the rest of the process will be easier.
- Things naturally organize themselves into effective and efficient structures.
- I live with integrity and honor.
- I enjoy seeing things come to full maturity.
- Once I start a task, I don’t stop until it’s done, unless there’s a very good reason.
- If the cause is worthy, I will never quit.
- I am patient and willing to take as much time as required to achieve my goals.
Module 6: Self-Mastery (includes balance and understanding)
With the earlier modules, you will, by this point, start to see a lot more success happening in your life. This is when most people start to look around and ask, “Is this all there is? Is there nothing more?” This is the feeling which motivates many to reach out to serve others, and in the process, become even more successful in everything they do. This module helps you take that step.
Here are some of the statements included in this module:
- I maintain a balanced focus on life.
- For everything there is a season. For every season, there is a purpose.
- I know that no matter what happens, it’s all leading me to joy and happiness.
- It’s easy to stay balanced because I know that everything is working out for the best.
- I enjoy experiencing many different things in life.
- I love variety!
- I have a good mind.
- My mind is sharp and penetrating.
- My memory is good and improves daily.
- I have an infinite potential for learning.
- Everyone has the potential to teach me something.
- My empathy of others gives me a great understanding of them.
- I constantly strive for excellence.
- I express my fullest potential in all things.
- I am able to stay calm and centered in any situation, and respond with love, compassion, and strength.
- I am in control of my habits and emotions.
- Every moment is a gift. I cherish all of them.
- I completely forgive the human failings of others and myself.
Module 7: Relationships (includes peace of mind)
For many, the subject of this module is the whole reason to use the EmBRACES system. It is our relationships which truly make life worth living. True harmonious relationships depend on having the beliefs from all previous modules in place, and this module merely adds to that foundation to extend it into the specifics of relationships.
Here are some of the many statements included in this module:
- People are basically good, and do everything they can to maintain their integrity.
- People like to have fun, and enjoy seeing others have fun as well.
- People respond to joy with joy, to kindness with kindness, and to respect with respect.
- I am at peace with all people.
- I attract great people into my life.
- I enjoy meeting people, and they enjoy meeting me.
- I am a confident and lovable person.
- I give myself freedom to be myself.
- People like me because I accept them without judgement.
- People are generally reasonable and willing to cooperate with others.
- People treat me with respect and kindness.
- The more I express love and kindness to others, the more love and kindness I get in return.
- My life is full of romance and loving relationships.
- My love life is immensely satisfying.
- Relationships are a celebration of Life.
Module 8: Personal Prosperity
Here again is a module that extends on the foundation created by earlier modules to bring success into the area of personal pr