This exciting new video covers all aspects of the kneebar. It will take you from white belt to black belt level for one of the most versatile and devastating locks in submission grappling, NHB and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. The kneebar is Stephan’s favorite submission, and he has spent many years researching and developing his kneebar game.
In the 89 minutes of detailed instruction, you’ll get:
- Important kneebar strategies principles and variations
- Over 30 entries to this submission, from all positions
- Over 20 counters and re-counters, to make you a complete fighter
- 4 important drills to make the kneebar instinctive and effective
- The 5 best strengthening exercises for powerful kneebars
- Tons of competition footage to show you how these techniques are applied under pressure
As is the case with all Grapplearts products this video is professionally edited and packed with information to improve your ground game. We are confident that if you compare us on a dollar-per-useful-technique basis that you cannot do better than this video
Almost twice the length of most other instructional videos, this professionally produced DVD has a full menu for easy navigation.