This course is designed to help you reduce anxiety & depression through the use of yoga and meditation. You will begin by learning the connection between the mind and the emotions, and how this link has a profound effect on your mental health. Through the learning of yoga and meditation techniques, you will understand how to change your emotional state through the rewiring of your brain.
Your course instructor Teagan Fea has a BA in Sociology and Anthropology from the University of Auckland. She is an international yoga teacher and a Radical Transformational Therapist who has successfully taught thousands of students worldwide, helping those suffering from depression and anxiety to feel good about themselves and live life with a smile on their face.
This course is perfect for anyone suffering from anxiety or depression and wants to tackle it with natural and holistic health remedies. It is a great course for anyone who has an interest in improving their mental health and wellbeing and wants to wake up every morning, feeling empowered and happier.
- 86 lectures with over 3 hours of video content, plus supporting handout materials
- Implement a diet and exercise plan to help you to release endorphins, the ‘feel good’ hormones.
- Learn powerful tools and practices that generate positive thinking & feeling pathways in the brain.
- Learn 3 therapeutic breathing techniques that will calm and relax your mind, body and emotions after only 5 minutes of practice.
- Suitable for anyone who suffers from anxiety, depression or emotional issues who wants to create powerful change in their lives.