Today marks the first day of your transformation and I am extremely excited that you have chosen to read this very important letter, which may have reached you just in time.
You are reading this letter today because you have been having problems accomplishing things.
In today’s world, a person’s ability to get things done on time is considered an important measurement of his value as a professional and as a person, too. Why? Because our behavior and actions are very telling of how we think and feel towards our tasks, chores, responsibilities and yes, even other people.
But before I continue, I have a few questions for you…
Have you ever felt that you are drowning in the stuff that you have to do?
Have you ever thought that you never have enough time and you will never be able to finish on time?
Do you ever get that feeling that if you could only fix your work schedule and stop procrastinating, your life would be a lot better than it is now?
Have you tried to be more efficient in the past but fell back to old habits that die hard?
If you agreed with any of these questions, then indeed, my letter has reached you just in time.
What many people don’t know is that procrastination, though very destructive and may even cost people their jobs in due time, is can be quite easy to manage.
I’m not saying that I haven’t procrastinated at all in my whole life. In fact, quite the opposite – many years ago I thought no one could sink lower than me because I had so many deadlines that I felt like giving up completely on my endeavors.
But then it hit me: no one was actually forcing me not to work. No one was holding my arms behind my back. No one was barring me from working on the stuff that needed to be accomplished. So what was the problem?
It was difficult for me to accept that I was the biggest problem I had to face… But I knew deep down that if I did not acknowledge the real problem, I was going to keep losing the battle against procrastination.
After a while, the fog in my mind cleared and I began seeing procrastination as something that I could potentially conquer if I knew what to do.
To beat procrastination once and for all!
Of course, this was easier said than done in the beginning. I set out on this journey alone, without any help or guidance. I had to unlearn many bad habits and all the while I was poring over countless journals and books on self-organization and productivity. I wanted to find the very core of productivity that held the answers to my problems. After many, many months of research I was finally able to create an independent method that was unlike any other.
I distilled and crystallized everything that I had learned into a special system that I could easily remember and follow for years to come… And it actually helped!
- How to hold procrastination firmly by the horns so you can grasp exactly how big a problem it is in your life
- How to identify the habits and beliefs that lead to even more procrastination
- How to create the perfect environment that will allow you to be relaxed and 110% more productive than before
- How to maximize your natural talent at focusing intently on something while you are working on it
- How to create your unique system of accomplishing tasks based on their size, scope, difficulty and benefits
If you are tired of letting people down and letting yourself down just because you cannot take action in a timely manner, now is the best time to do something about it.
Consider this is a wakeup call – wakeup call that will bring only the best advantages of life to your doorstep. This is the wakeup call and solution that you have been waiting for.
Trust me on this one: you wouldn’t want to spend another day procrastinating because this habit has a tendency to attract only the worst outcomes imaginable. Procrastination is not just about being lazy or being late… It’s actually closer to giving up on the good things in life.
- Always finish your tasks and responsibilities in a timely manner
- No more stress from not finishing things on time
- Better relationship with family, friends and co-workers
- A happier life brought by a more positive and productive outlook on things
- A more organized approach to tackling the most difficult tasks
- Unlimited energy for even the most challenging of responsibilities
- Being able to find time for RELAXATION and HAVING FUN with friends and family!
- Being able to devote a significant amount of time for your endeavors without cutting out other important parts of your life, like taking care of yourself, your family and your passions in life.
- Making progress in every goal that you have, bar none!
Marcus Cicero, a celebrated Roman statesman and philosopher once said that “man does not live for himself alone, but for others”. This was my biggest motivation for creating this wonderful system that will soon be yours.
I could’ve chosen to keep this for myself, but the fact of the matter is that ideas can only be truly great if they are useful to others. And what is a system for getting organized and accomplishing amazing feats in life if it isn’t available to the widest audience possible?
Now, it’s time that I showed you inside…
8 Days to End
8 Days to End Procrastination, like a powerful engine, will work hard to end procrastination’s grip on your life. All those negative feelings, worries and anxieties that procrastination has brought upon you will be mere memories once you begin the very short trip from procrastination to becoming a true Productivity Ninja!
Believe me when I tell you this, because with this system I have been able to…
- Create thousands of unique and powerful hypnosis recordings that have set the standard for quality hypnotherapy on the World Wide Web
- Establish a well-loved hypnotherapy practice where I am able to meet and interact with countless individuals seeking help on different aspects of their life
- Establish the American Alliance of Hypnotists and become an active member of many organizations that uphold hypnosis as a progressive method of psychotherapy
- Train coaches who are also set to help others overcome their personal limitations
- In my personal life: I was able to finish my studies at no less than one of the most well-known institutions in the country – Harvard University. It wasn’t a walk in the park, but I was able to finish what I started with the very same system that I am going to share with you!